Through this programme you will:
- Learn about tax in its context - not just stand alone tax heads
- Gain experience in using the legislation and source materials
- Develop a mastery of accounting for tax
- Build an informed view of tax cases based on your interpretation
- Develop key consulting skills & learn to ask the critical questions
The syllabus for each Stage of the programme is available for download below. The syllabus will give you a comprehensive breakdown of the content of each module and a clear overview of the integrated approach on Chartered Tax Consultant.
Applied Tax - 2013
Integrated Tax - 2013
Each stage of the qualification will be taught through lectures and tutorials with an emphasis on group discussion, pre-class reading and in-class participation.
The programme requires active participation throughout and therefore full attendance is an integral part of the successful completion of the programme.
Class times for both stages are as follows:
- Friday 2pm-7pm
- Saturday 9am-4.30pm
How will the qualification be assessed?
Each stage of the qualification will be assessed through a combination of home assignments and an open book examination at the end of each stage.
Applied Tax must be successfully completed in order to progress to Integrated Tax Consultancy.