The aim of the Benevolent Association is to advise and support members of Chartered Accountants Ireland or their dependents, who through ill health or some other misfortune find themselves in difficult situations. In some cases the assistance is long term, in others temporary. See the Chairman’s Message.
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IRELAND BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION HELP:
- People dealing with an illness and for whom only a reduced level of work is possible
- Members incapacitated by illness or serious injury
- Widows, separated spouses, and children of members, who have been left with a greatly reduced income
- Incapacitated members seeking assistance and advice in dealing with benefits denied, or who need reference to a special advisor
- Those who have lost practice income or salaries in failed business situations and need help while looking for alternative solutions
- Grants in the form of interest free long term loans to help with some house conversions, e.g., for a disabled person's use.
Read Letters of thanks from those we have helped:
YOU CAN HELP IN MANY WAYS, BY:
The help given is often in the form of monthly grants towards living expenses or small loans for specified household or business needs, but it can also be a matter of contact, advice, and help in dealing with outside agencies.
PLEASE HELP US TO HELP THOSE MEMBERS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS IN NEED.
Donations can be forwarded to the address below, or for more information contact:
Chartered Accountants Benevolent Association
Chartered Accountants House
47-49 Pearse Street
Telephone: +353 1 637 7229
Fax: +353 1 668 5685