Supports Available to unemployed/under-employed members:
- Membership Subscription Abatement
You may be eligible or become eligible for a membership subscription abatement. Details are to be found under membership fees, you will need to login with your membership number to view this content.
- Careers Advisory & Recruitment Service
Careers Advisory: Karin Lanigan, Manager, Career Development & Recruitment Service, would be happy to meet you to discuss your options and next steps. Karin's email is Karin.email@example.com
Recruitment Service: Register with our recruitment service and you may find an opportunity that would be suited to your skills. Details available on the following link: http://www.charteredaccountants.ie/en/Members/Careers-Advisory--Placement-Service/
Career Mentor Programme: You could benefit from the knowledge and experience of another member when it comes to planning your next career move. Details are available on the following link: http://www.charteredaccountants.ie/en/Members/Your-Institute/Mentoring/
Information Resources: Links to articles and documents that may be of assistance to you during your job search.
- FCA Career Development: A taskforce of members in business is currently focusing on supports for members changing direction in the new marketplace. Keep alert to Chartered Accountants News every Friday for events and job vacancy information.
- CPD: A proportion of places is available free of charge on CPD courses (excluding hands-on IT training) for members who are registered as being unemployed. There are also free CPD events which you might wish to attend.
- Chartered Accountants Interim Managers Group : If you are interested in interim management or contract assignments it may prove beneficial to connect with this group. http://www.cainterimmanagers.ie/