Like most things in life, there are choices. Why choose the Chartered Tax Consultant qualification?
Chartered Tax Consultant is the tax qualification, exclusively available to Accountants, which places real life practical skills at the heart of everything we do, all reinforced by a unique case study based approach to learning.
What makes it unique?
- Accounting for Tax - the critical differentiator in tax education particularly for those in industry
- It's an Irish Tax qualification - with worldwide transferable skills to be gained
- Learn to form your own opinion - without the reliance on other people's summaries
- Multidisciplinary skills taught by experts from all tax backgrounds - form lifelong connections
- Small MBA style tutorial sessions - you won't get lost in the crowd
- Saturday only tutorials - reduces the impact on work & home life
How will I be assessed?
- From day one you experience practical, real-life case studies - using real problems
- In-class, small, structured case- study sessions designed to challenge your thinking
- At-home assignments, requiring research & solutions, using your interpretation of the legislation
- End-of-stage open-book exams that test your ability to consider all issues and scenarios
This qualification equips Accountants with skills which are in demand in both Practice & Industry today, creating in-house tax experts – all in 11 months intense study.
This isn't for everyone, but is for those seeking a Masters level in Tax