New York, Toronto, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Sydney, Johannesburg and more. 3,500 of our 23,000 members are working in 90+ countries outside Ireland, many in senior executive management positions. The Mutual Recognition Agreements we enjoy with international partners means our students can expect unparalleled global mobility on qualification.
• USA – The Irish Chartered Accountancy qualification is fully recognised by the dominant accountancy body in the US (AICPA), one of the few finance and accountancy qualifications to have such valuable recognition.
• UK – 23% of members are based in UK or NI and we have Reciprocity Agreements with Chartered Institutes in England & Wales and Scotland.
• Continental Europe – Chartered Accountants Ireland qualification has European recognition.
• Australia – 1,000 Irish Chartered Accountants work in Australia and we have a Mutual Recognition Agreement with the body there.
• New Zealand/Canada/Hong Kong/South Africa – Mutual Recognition Agreements.
Take a look at our below video to see how a Chartered Accountancy qualification can take you anywhere around the globe.
Register your interest now
For practical information, key dates and salary updates, invitations to events and stories about how the Chartered qualification has opened up opportunities for people like you, simply complete your details today: