Taxes Consolidation Act, 1997 (as amended up to and including Finance Act 2022)
- Section 40 — Securities of International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- Section 41 — Securities of designated bodies under the Securitisation (Proceeds of Certain Mortgages) Act, 1995.
- Section 42 — Exemption of interest on savings certificates.
- Section 43 — Certain securities issued by Minister for Finance.
- Section 44 — Exemption from corporation tax of certain securities issued by Minister for Finance.
- Section 45 — Exemption of non-interest-bearing securities.
- Section 46 — Exemption of premiums on Investment Bonds.
- Section 47 — [Certain securities of ACC Bank plc.] [section repealed]
- Section 48 — Exemption of premiums on certain securities.
- Section 49 — Exemption of certain securities.