Taxes Consolidation Act, 1997 (as amended up to and including Finance Act 2022)
- Section 50 — Securities of Irish local authorities issued abroad.
- Section 50A — Agreements for more than 35 years charged as leases.
- Section 51 — Funding bonds issued in respect of interest on certain debts.
- Section 52 — Persons chargeable.
- Section 53 — Cattle and milk dealers.
- Section 54 — Interest, etc. paid without deduction of tax under Schedule C.
- Section 55 — Taxation of strips of securities.
- Section 56 — Tax on quarries, mines and other concerns chargeable under Case I(b) of Schedule D.
- Section 57 — Extension of charge to tax under Case III of Schedule D in certain circumstances.
- Section 58 — Charge to tax of profits or gains from unknown or unlawful source.
- Section 59 — Charge to tax of income from which tax has been deducted.