The Diploma in Taxation will give you the skills to understand tax compliance and related accounting for tax issues, compute tax liabilities & tax reliefs, and prepare tax returns.
This programme in tax is extremely practical and is delivered by a team of top tax experts. It is offered as a Classroom programme and also by Self-study learning. This is supported by comprehensive learning materials to guide, explain and test your understanding.
Brian Keegan, Director of Taxation, talks about benefits of the Diploma in tax...
Who is it for?
The programme is designed for accounting, finance and other business professionals. It is ideal for those who need an up to date, practical understanding of tax compliance and related issues. You will learn how to compute tax liabilities & tax reliefs, and prepare tax returns. It is a great refresher for anyone who needs to update their tax knowledge.
Why should you study this programme?
- The programme will enable you to confidently deal with the routine taxation issues encountered when running a business including; filing tax returns, understanding liabilities and reliefs.
- On successful completion of this Diploma you will:
- Be familiar with the practical application of Irish tax rules
- Have a practical understanding of the tax administration system of the six main taxes with a particular focus on the computation of tax liabilities and reliefs, tax compliance and risk issues for breach of tax law
- Be able to prepare relevant forms and returns
- Be able to account for tax under Irish GAAP