Get to the top in banking with Chartered Accountancy
If you’re working in banking and considering a professional business or accountancy qualification, the smartest move for your career is to become a Chartered Accountant, Ireland’s leading accountancy qualification.
We have over 1,000 members working in Banking and it’s no surprise that they operate at senior level. In fact, several current and former CEOs are Chartered Accountants, so who knows where our qualification could take you!
If you want to join the ranks of the top players in your industry, now you can with a Chartered Accountancy qualification. The rewards match the challenge and will interest you if you’re ambitious, numerate and a strong communicator. We’ll provide you with the support, structure and guidance to get you through the exams.
Climb the career ladder
Our training is designed with business professionals in mind. With flexible training, distance learning and payment-plan options, there has never been a better time to study and expand your career. As Ireland’s largest accountancy educator, Chartered Accountants Ireland is dedicated to ensuring students have an exceptional learning experience.
A Chartered qualification will place you in an elite group. Chartered Accountants are working as CEOs, board members and senior directors. And yet everyone can do it: it’s open to graduates from any background. This qualification is for bright, numerate, ambitious professionals hungry to climb the career ladder.
* All banks mentioned are either RTOs (registered training organisations) or have students studying via the flexible option.
Chartered Accountants are regarded as elite business professionals in Ireland and worldwide
– Join Ireland’s biggest network of 25,000 accountants – over 50% of qualified accountants on the island of Ireland are Chartered
– Four out of 10 members hold a senior executive position
– Better pass rates compared to other accountancy qualifications
– Fastest route to qualification – Chartered students qualify far faster than those of other bodies
– The emphasis is on real-life accounting and the finance experience that employers want and value
– Remember, there’s no Training Contract needed if you study through our Flexible Route.
Michael Boland, Senior Manager at Ulster Bank
“I know the Chartered Accountants Ireland qualification will tremendously benefit my career. It has provided me with a fantastic insight on the business environment in which our customers operate.”
Jonathon Lowey, Chief Financial Officer at JP Morgan
“I’d counsel that the exams and training are not easy but that will be a superb investment that will reap rewards – it’s probably the best professional qualification and training there is for business.”
If you’re starting a graduate programme in any part of banking, or you’re an existing staff member looking to up-skill, contact us to get started this year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (RoI) 1890 28 29 28 / (NI) 0845 301 5649