Procedures for Quality Audit 2016
by Chartered Accountants Ireland
The PQA 2016 work programme has been updated to reflect recent changes to regulation and legislation. It refers to FRS 102 throughout and to current Companies Legislation in the UK and Republic of Ireland. We have also included a number of improvements so that users can work more efficiently.
Realease Date: 3/2/2016
The new CD version will allow users to perform audits using work programmes and standard lead schedules set out as Excel spreadsheets. A lot of the tedious work is automated so that you can concentrate on adding value to your assignment.
PQA 2016 has been extensively updated and improved. Here are some of the key changes.
- Support for first time adoption of FRS 102;
- “Traffic light” prompts to help you keep track of completed sections;
- New auditor’s report section now contains a list of options to choose from in reaching you opinion;
- The going concern section now contains a list of options to choose from in reaching your conclusion;
- The acceptance and reacceptance section is more focused on commonly arising ethical issues;
- Anti-money laundering compliance has been improved;
- We have streamlined the sign-offs on individual audit tests;
- We have included on-screen tick boxes in a number of the work programmes;
- We have updated the template ISQC1 procedures; and
- A template letter of representation (ROI and NI versions)and template letter to those charged with governance are included.
To allow users move smoothly and efficiently to the new procedures, PQA 2016 retains the same familiar users’ road map, facilitating easy navigation of the programme.
*The annual licence fee (€339/£236 + VAT) is payable on the first anniversary of purchase of the CD, and annually thereafter.
** Firms in Northern Ireland and the UK that are VAT registered are not liable for VAT (please quote VAT number).
For more information contact Practice Consulting:
Phone: +353 1 6377300
About the author
Chartered Accountants Ireland